<-- Take me back
Europe, but primarily Denmark.
Who we are:
A-LEAF is a leading recruitment and consultancy business, partnering with globally recognized Developers/Asset owners and the subsequent supply chain to provide exceptional talent to their projects.
We are supporting energy and infrastructure projects and have an immediate requirement for experienced Project Managers. We are looking for someone with great stakeholder and people management skills with a passion for project management in infrastructure projects.
- Plan, Execute and oversee infrastructure projects from initiation to completion
- Develop comprehensive project plan, budgets and timelines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, contractors and stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risk and implement mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and quality standards
- Manage project budgets and resources efficiently
- Communicate projects status and updates to senior management and stakeholders
For this role, we are looking for someone with the below experience:
- Proven experience as an infrastructure project manager
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure construction processes and regulations
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Proficient communication and negotiation abilities
- Proficient in project management software like MS project
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification is an advantage
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering, project management or a related field
If you are passionate about monitoring projects, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV through the register button to the right.
For more information, please reach out to Allan Rønne Gudbergsen at A-LEAF.
Energy & Infastructure