<-- Take me back
Europe, but primarily Denmark.
Who we are:
A-LEAF is a leading recruitment and consultancy business, partnering with globally recognized Developers/Asset owners and the subsequent supply chain to provide exceptional talent to their projects.
We are now supporting projects within energy and construction and have an immediate requirement for experienced QA/QC specialists within the mentioned industries. We are looking for someone with great stakeholder and people management skills with a passion for quality assurance or control in projects.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality control processes and standards
- Conduct routine inspections and quality checks of materials, processes and finished products
- Collect and analyze data related to quality metrics and performance
- Identify and report any deviations and propose corrective actions
- Perform various tests and analyses to assess product performance and reliability and create detailed reports for documentation
- Collaborate with regulatory agencies and auditors as needed
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify areas for quality improvement
- Train people on quality control procedures and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in related field (e.g. Quality Assurance, Engineering or Science)
For this role, we are looking for someone with the below experience:
- Proven experience in QA/QC within the energy sector
- Strong knowledge of energy industry regulations and standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001)
- Excellent attention to details, experienced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven experience in conducting quality audits and inspections
- Proactive approach to quality improvement
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities
- Quality management certifications (Six sigma) a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related field (eg. Quality Assurance, Engineering or Science)
If you are passionate about quality and have a keen eye for details, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV through the register button to the right.
For more information, please reach out to Allan Rønne Gudbergsen.
Energy & Infrastructure