<-- Take me back
Europe, but primarily Denmark.
Who we are:
A-LEAF is a leading recruitment and consultancy business, partnering with globally recognized Developers/Asset owners and the subsequent supply chain to provide exceptional talent to their projects.
We support projects within energy and construction, and have an immediate requirement for experienced HSE specialists within the mentioned industries. We are looking for someone with great stakeholder and people management skills with a passion for safety in projects.
- Managing all aspects of HSE work in large-scale production processes
- Develop, implement and maintain HSE policies and procedures in accordance with local and national regulations
- Conduct risk assessments and safety audits to identify potential hazards and provide recommendations for improvement
- Collaborating with the customer's international clients and subcontractors' HSE representatives
- Show and maintain a strong safety culture leading by example
- Provide HSE training to employees, contractors and visitors
- Monitor and track HSE performance, producing reports and analysis for management
- Stay up-to-date with relevant HSE regulations and industry best practices
For this role, we are looking for someone with the below experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, Occupational Health & Safety or a related field
- Proven experience in HSE within the energy and/or infrastructure sector
- Strong knowledge of local and national HSE regulations
- Ability to align expectations with the customer's safety culture and business processes, ensuring a healthy and secure project execution
- Certification in relevant HSE programs (e.g. OSHA, NEBOSH) is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Empathetic, capable of challenging colleagues and customers to ensure a healthy and safe environment
- Strong language skills, fluent in both written and spoken Danish and English
If you are passionate about Health, Safety and Environment, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV through the register button to the right.
For more information, please reach out to Allan Rønne Gudbergsen.
Energy & Infrastructure