- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, Occupational Health & Safety or a related field
- Proven experience in HSE within the energy and/or infrastructure sector
- Strong knowledge of local and national HSE regulations
- Ability to align expectations with the customer’s safety culture and business processes, ensuring a healthy and secure project execution
- Certification in relevant HSE programs (e.g. OSHA, NEBOSH) is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Empathetic, capable of challenging colleagues and customers to ensure a healthy and safe environment
- Strong language skills, fluent in both written and spoken Danish and English
If you are passionate about Health, Safety and Environment, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV through the register button to the right.
For more information, please reach out to Allan Rønne Gudbergsen.